Tuesday 19 July 2011

LORIE and HARVEY


My last blog was about gifts and by far the greatest gift to my mind is to find a companion with whom we have such a mutual attraction and desire to share our lives.




Some people are fortunate enough to have this event happen just once in their life, others like myself have

during our later years achieved the joy of finding for a second time around a person of such great loving

depths with whom we can shout out aloud for all the world to hear



'Yes this is the Love of My Life !'





The Newlyweds: Lorie and Harvey



On receiving the news of their recent marriage I was truly delighted for them both.


My blessing to them is that they may enjoy a life of goodness and quality together.


5 comments:

  1. Very best wishes to the happy couple!
    I enjoyed the post about the gifts, your little grandson is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they find joy. The love of my life is the greatest gift, I met my husband when I was 16, knew he was the love of my life and we've been together for 48 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is the epitome of the 'look of love'!
    Congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same from me. That's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely news you've shared here, gives me hope! What a handsome pot belly stove, lovely, and the best for last, that grandson of yours, absolutely beautiful he is. Hope you had a very enjoyable visit to England.

    ReplyDelete

Be polite at all times or run the risk of being blocked.