Wednesday, 14 December 2016

HIDDEN ENERGY




For many years I have been interested in hidden energy, which is spoken about by alternative healers and dowsers. 

My introduction and awareness came via my practise of transcendental meditation when I set out on a path of self discovery. This is a journey that still continues and by its very nature seems always to introduce me to something absorbing which refreshes the depths of my being.
I have, over the course of time, met up with others who have walked alongside me for some of the way, then we have separated, each to go on alone.

Two energy events occurred about the same time many years ago. 
The first came after a family holiday we collected our dog from the kennels only to find that he had virtually lost his bark and could only croak. As was usual I did my twenty minute T M in my chair after everyone else had gone to bed then went into the kitchen for a sip of water and say ‘good night’ to Fido. 
It was then that I had the idea of encircling his neck with my hands without actual touching him, for a few minutes. His bark had returned by the next morning.

The second event occurred a few days later when Fido and I went for a walk along our usual route. I was walking slowly whilst he was sniffing the hedgerow, as dogs do. Suddenly I felt as if I had stepped through an invisible barrier, so I stepped back, then forward again and yes, there it was, a moment’s sensation. A change in my awareness, it was as if I had stepped across a dividing line between two areas without there being any visible change in my surroundings. I was mystified.

Several days later I visited a friend, Ms D, who had instructed me on the solo practice of T.M. 
We discussed these events and of how important it was to maintain ones’ equilibrium, not to sensationalise them or to become self indulgent.
She understood my experiences, seeing them as part of the opening up of the self.

Over the years I have discovered much about the hidden energy and have been able to use it for the benefit of people and animals.

Even today I am visited by those requesting assistance and am generally able to help them. There is nothing quite like their appreciative smiles.


18 comments:

  1. Carmen Winterflood says: I always find energy stories fascinating, one of my most precious memories is, when we went to that farm to change the energy in the house and stables. It was a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carmen it is good that you can share a positive account.

      Delete
  2. interesting experiences, so often there are things we can not explain, but know to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once went to Drombeg stone circle and felt energy when I place my hands on one of the standing stones. I can dowse for water too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Useful stuff that Dave, thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  4. Your energy with Fido, fixing his bark, reminds me a bit of reiki.
    Another fabulous post, Heron. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Carol and also for the compliment about the blog, am humbled xx

      Delete

  5. Such an interesting post Heron.
    It made me think of an incident many years ago - certainly more than fifty. Not on the same subject and yet to my mind there is something similar - if only that the incident was unexplainable (to me at any rate)
    My first husband (he died in 1991) and I - newly married - went to visit his Uncle who was a) gay and b) already quite a well known artist. He was about to emigrate to Australia and asked to meet my husband and me before he went. (we had not met before).
    As they shook hands he said there was a yellow aura around my husband and that he felt it as well as saw it. My husband said afterwards that he felt something he just couldn't explain and was never able to. There are certainly powers which only become open when one is open to them - that is my belief. Do you agree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pat thank you for commenting and yes, I certainly do agree that there are powers or energies available to people and that our minds need to be open in order to use them.

      Delete
  6. I am quite certain that my osteopath, apart from being well trained in her field, is also a "healer" and has a special energy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The majority of people in Alternative Healing are sensitives. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  7. Fascinating, Mel! What a great gift to have. Do you believe it can be practised and improved? I like the fact you had your first experience with your faithful hound :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Val. I can see that you are very astute re "practised and improved" I will reveal more later perhaps in another blog. That particular hound departed to his happy hunting grounds long ago.

      Delete
  8. Hi Mel - interesting post ... I've needed to 'get away' from some things here - so I could relax and read. I know people who 'see' things and understand ... the lady I had helping me with my mother certainly could and had 'foreseen' a very old friend's death ... as she was so in tune with my mother - I thought she'd have the same intuition ... but she didn't ... and was shocked by my mother's death - she'd been visiting for 5 years ...

    I know my mother saw people in the room after her strokes when she was bedridden - but very much alive ... and she said she'd been down the tunnel of light ... but had decided 'not yet' ... it is interesting ... so yes I do believe there are things we don't understand, and I'm sure we are surrounded by others - in our time and space unlikely .. but they are there. I'm not that way inclined ... but appreciate the aspect ...

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many different facets to every jewel Hilary and lots of different jewels in the world - you are one and me another :-)
      Thank you for being you !

      Delete
  9. Mel I'm a bit late to this post sorry, but found it fascinating. Love all the comments too, it's amazing how much we have still to discover about ourselves and what we are truly capable of. I totally agree that we have energies, I feel mine which is strong and protective, although I've never done anything with it-perhaps I should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know every person has gifts and each individual can choose whether or not they want to explore them and at what time in their life.
      Thank you for engaging on this difficult subject Suzie.

      Delete

Your comments are a welcome addition to the activity of this blog however,the use of swear words is not permitted.